Safety Help Needed Tonight at CCE
Men's Club Members,
Just a reminder that CCE starts tonight and we need help to keep our kids safe.
We are even more aware of safety concerns after a 10th grade went missing in the Indigo Lakes subdivision last night and still has not been found.
We need help in two areas:
- Monitoring the hallways and doors to keep the kids from wandering off and also to confirm that any adults coming on the property have a good reason to be there. This starts about 6pm as kids arrive for the meal in the hall.
- Starting about 8pm, we need help with managing traffic as about 200 cars arrive to pickup their kids. We have safety vests and lights.
If you can help with either of these rolls, please contact Marlene at 281-356-2000 or just show up and report to the CCE office and ask for Marlene.
FYI. The CCE schedule for Weds night is:
- 6- 6:30pm: Welcome in parish hall and meal
- 6:30 - 7:30pm: Classroom time (and parent meeting in hall just tonight)
- 7:30 - 8:15pm: Mass in church
- 8:15ish: Dismissal (all car are asked to arrive at the back lot for pickup - the front lot is blocked off)
on Wednesday, September 18 at 9:44AM